Ilusat sõbrapäeva!

Okay... I'm going to write this in English so that all my dearest friends could understand :)
Let's start with this (I won't add names if there's many of you xD You all know who you are... I think xD):

Headbrapäeva, mu kullakesed!

Happy Valentine's Day, my loves! :*

Feliz día de San Valentin, mis queridas! :*

Hyvää ystävänpäivää, P! :*


Ε
υτυχισμένη μέρα του Αγίου Βαλεντίνου, Ρ! :*

Glad alla hjärtans dag, A1 & A2! :*

Sretno Valentinovo, M! :*

Feliz dia dos Namorados, L! :*

S
veikinu su Valentino diena, man patinka! :*

Buon San Valentino, mio caro! :*

Umm... this should be all. If I didn't mention Your language you are free to remind me :)
Just know that even if I don't always talk to you or we won't meet - You're always on my mind!
It doesn't matter to me if we'll never meet and we only "see" each other online. I still consider you as my friend. If I have never told you that: I love you, I do. And I will not forget you, remember that! ;)

Love,
T

(Sorry, it still wants to translate some phrases -.- man, I hate this! -.-)

0 comentarios: